The Walshes (1 Viewer)

Watched till the ad break, that was more than enough. Someone online described it as an 'Irish Simpsons', which I can see if they mean The Simpsons without any wit. I'm increasingly convinced that Father Ted was some miracle only possible by the combination of Linehan and Matthews' powers, and that on his own the former produces shite (The IT Crowd is only funny to me on occasion, and Count Arthur Strong is feckin' awful). I haven't yet seen Taste of London so I can't comment on the other one's solo stuff.

Watched till the ad break, that was more than enough. Someone online described it as an 'Irish Simpsons', which I can see if they mean The Simpsons without any wit. I'm increasingly convinced that Father Ted was some miracle only possible by the combination of Linehan and Matthews' powers, and that on his own the former produces shite (The IT Crowd is only funny to me on occasion, and Count Arthur Strong is feckin' awful). I haven't yet seen Taste of London so I can't comment on the other one's solo stuff.

I think Black Books is pretty good. But yeah, I'd generally agree

arthur matthews also did a thing for rte "val falvey td" with ardal o'hanlon. i watched the first episode. it was very bad.

i didn't watch the walshes. if there was any humour in it, i assumed it would have been on the ads for it, which it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back