The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

Wait, was last night's episode the end of the series? ETA: Ah no it wasn't.

I liked that episode but didn't love it. Had some nice moments and they revealed that people who die normally also zombiefy which is pretty horrific when you think about it.

that was revealed in the first series when they were attacked outside atlanta

i thought it was a quality episode. first i was all

that's not who kills him in the book!

but then 5 minutes later i was all

oh that'll do

nice ending too.

Someone on another MB pointed out that most (everyone?) people they encounter in cars are just dead dead and not zombiefied. I must have missed where they showed the phenomenon in the 1st series.

Someone on another MB pointed out that most (everyone?) people they encounter in cars are just dead dead and not zombiefied. I must have missed where they showed the phenomenon in the 1st series.

yeah, this is the first time I could recall (before seeing Pete's season 1 mention above) non-zombie infected humans dying and instantly being zombiefied. It seemed like it was done for the drama of the kid killing Shane other than anything else.

Winter must be approaching, everyone was fashioning jackets.

actually i may be mixing up the book with the TV show, but it's definitely pretty clear that's the case in the books

actually, now that the episode has sunk in, why the fuck would Shane bring Rick right back outside the flippin farmhouse to kill him??? When it cut to Carl and I saw the house I though huuh? at the time, now I think that was bloody stupid. Like the hose pipe emergency in season one. Sloppy lads, sloppy.

actually i may be mixing up the book with the TV show, but it's definitely pretty clear that's the case in the books

In the books Mr Scientist in the CDC whispers it in your man's ear, in the show it's not yet indicated that he did and if he didn't what your man actually said in the tv show universe.

In the books Mr Scientist in the CDC whispers it in your man's ear, in the show it's not yet indicated that he did and if he didn't what your man actually said in the tv show universe.

did they go there in the books? i forget. Anyway i think what he told Rick is
guess what I noticed when i was doing the blood tests? your missus is knocked up

JcGoF.jpg

did they go there in the books? i forget. Anyway i think what he told Rick is

Dont think they ever got there in the books, The two major deaths in this season have been no where near as good as they were in the books. The Carl/Shane thing seems to have been changed purely for the TV audience. Cant have a kid kill a human ...but a zombie....well thats just fine. Also the way Dale goes out in the books is far better, in the TV show it reeked of an actor wanting to leave rather then actually being planned into the episode/season.

Final episode of the series wasn't bad but I felt the previous episode was much stronger and probably should have been the finale instead. Nice to see Michonne appearing though.

that was deadly. pretty clear where they're going for series 3. thought they were going to explain the helicopter & the reason for herding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back