The Walking Dead Series 3 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great episode, I like how the gang has turned into a confident killing machine over winter. I don't know why Lori is sweating it that her baby might kill her, new born babies don't have teeth, unless it has some powerful gum choppers. I'm interested to know why the black chick has the two chained armless gimps.

Great episode, I like how the gang has turned into a confident killing machine over winter. I don't know why Lori is sweating it that her baby might kill her, new born babies don't have teeth, unless it has some powerful gum choppers. I'm interested to know why the black chick has the two chained armless gimps.

I believe that in the comic, though I haven't read it ...

They're the zombie versions of some of her loved ones, arms and mouth removed so that they can't do any harm to any one.

I'm slightly irritated by the ads on FX for the show. They show loads of scenes from beyond the first episode. I'm not a mad one for spoilers, usually don't care but it's a dick move for their fans who are spoiler sensitive and will actually watch it on that channel.

I'm slightly irritated by the ads on FX for the show. They show loads of scenes from beyond the first episode. I'm not a mad one for spoilers, usually don't care but it's a dick move for their fans who are spoiler sensitive and will actually watch it on that channel.

They probably just get the promo packages from HBO and stick their logos on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back