The Walking Dead Season 5 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
Yeah, if I cared about him it might have mattered more. I don't even know the names of most of the characters and I don't care what happens them. I'll hang on to see if Rick loses a hand like he did in the comics.

The episode I just watched was really good. The revolving door was particularly clever/nasty.

I still don't know most of the characters' names but more set pieces like this would be great

How closely does the series stick to the comic? It always cracks me up when they seem to decide 20 mins before a character is killed that they need to juice up the audience's emotional investment in them - it's like the character puts on the proverbial 'red shirt' in Star Trek. Hershel was never as wise or as fatherly as 10 mins before his beheading. Noah is the most recent case in point ... 'you love living here don't you son?' .. 'yes sir - I'm in it for the LONG run' (a solemn bell begins to toll) So much to love in TWD though.

It's similar but different. Roughly the same plots but not the same decisions or outcomes (the writer wanted to explore what would happen if the characters acted slightly differently). The comic is bleaker.

It's similar but different. Roughly the same plots but not the same decisions or outcomes (the writer wanted to explore what would happen if the characters acted slightly differently). The comic is bleaker.
OK - you certainly get a 'winging it' feel from the production sometimes .. I'm curious about the bleakness :)

1031.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back