Visit site

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I've been catching up on The Walking Dead. There's a few out of the last few episodes of season 10 that they made in the middle of the pandemic that are deadly - a couple of them just have two or three actors in them and are really well done. The Negan backstory one at the end was pretty good too.

There's some quality in the first few S11 episodes - the Washington metro stuff in the first one was great.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
I saw this episode last night, where two of the characters (The priest and spikeballhand man) are wandering about trying to forage and shit, and they run into Robert Patrick hiding out in an old factory. Anyway it was a fucking brilliant episode, no flashy shit no epic battles, just the two lads having a hard time of things with some really nice shots throughout.

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I saw this episode last night, where two of the characters (The priest and spikeballhand man) are wandering about trying to forage and shit, and they run into Robert Patrick hiding out in an old factory. Anyway it was a fucking brilliant episode, no flashy shit no epic battles, just the two lads having a hard time of things with some really nice shots throughout.
that's one of the ones they made in the depths of the pandemic. really, really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Brain Development Lullabies
    Menuetto from Gallimathias Musicum
    Music Box Orchestra
    Brain Development Lullabies

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads