The Walkaway Movement (1 Viewer)

CZL-jBeWwAACVFP.jpg

The snowflake whine and threaten to call the cops also. God bless their children who will probably grow up confused, snowflakey, nu male, anti-male, misogynist, intolerant, fascist, whiny tyrannical/ nu -males SJW's who think incest is cool!

mark dice incest - YouTube

Last edited:
Thank God these people saw the light along with hundreds of thousands soon to be millions in their troves :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love this guy, may as well be talking about Billy "Call The Cops because they are my safe space now I'm outta college" Gannon.

Okay , perhaps its not Voltaire but a beautiful quote all the same, wouldn't you agree?

i think the quote is too absolutists and that some use it to try to justify horrible views and harassment without people being allowed to voice their disagreement to it.

let's say every time i walked in town, a person followed me and kept shouting abuse at me. shout that person who is harassing, bullying and being abusive towards me be protected under free speech or would it be harrassement. if i try to stop them from shouting at me by going to the gardai about harassment, would that mean that i was trying to suppress free speech?

so quotes like that that are miscredited to voltaire are used as a way to justify harassment, bullying, racism, trolly, transphobia and hatred without being allowed to be called out for harassment, bullying, racism, trollish, transphobia and hatred.

allowing unquestioned harassment, bullying, racism, trolly, transphobia and hatred on every internet forum will just mean that every internet forum becomes a big trollfest where the ones who just want to talk and have fun and get away from the stresses of the world. this is people's free time (or work time depending on when people are using it)

credit for image: reductress.com

i think the quote is too absolutists and that some use it to try to justify horrible views and harassment without people being allowed to voice their disagreement to it.

let's say every time i walked in town, a person followed me and kept shouting abuse at me. shout that person who is harassing, bullying and being abusive towards me be protected under free speech or would it be harrassement. if i try to stop them from shouting at me by going to the gardai about harassment, would that mean that i was trying to suppress free speech?

so quotes like that that are miscredited to voltaire are used as a way to justify harassment, bullying, racism, trolly, transphobia and hatred without being allowed to be called out for harassment, bullying, racism, trollish, transphobia and hatred.

allowing unquestioned harassment, bullying, racism, trolly, transphobia and hatred on every internet forum will just mean that every internet forum becomes a big trollfest where the ones who just want to talk and have fun and get away from the stresses of the world. this is people's free time (or work time depending on when people are using it)

credit for image: reductress.com

By restricting, stopping free speech (or hate speech) doesn't solve the underlying problems. It doesn't stop racists from being racist; Transphobes from being Transphobic , Homophobes from being homophobic, Islamophobes from being Islamophobic; nor sexists from being sexist are any other phobes for that matter. All it succeeds in doing is preventing them from spouting their views, thus preventing rational debate and the chance to debunk what they are saying, which is how you change opinion, how you change culture.

The biggest hypocrites, racist especially of the paternal kind are liberals. They can't and will not tolerate opposing viewpoints, they are enemies of truth and expression. Modern day commies if you will. Look at how hurt they become when presented with logical arguments and facts. They hate it, become abusive, threatening to ca;ll the police because their precious feelings have been hurt and their sacred fascist liberal worldview challenged.

Last edited:
By restricting, stopping free speech (or hate speech) doesn't solve the underlying problems. It doesn't stop racists from being racist; Transphobes from being Transphobic , Homophobes from being homophobic, Islamophobes from being Islamophobic; nor sexists from being sexist are any other phobes for that matter. All it succeeds in doing is preventing them from spouting their views, thus preventing rational debate and the chance to debunk what they are saying, which is how you change opinion, how you change culture.

This seems to me to be a sense of entitlement that because there certain so they must automatically be given a platform and can often serve of legitimising transphobia, racism, homophobia.

Should programmes on disability need a person who believe "people that have a disability are sinners in past live"? No, that would be ridiculous.

Should programmes on any country always have someone who believes that all countries are impermanent and national identities are complete constructs and meaningless and each country will end in it's own time? No, because that would b ridiculous. (However if RTE need someone for this, I am available at a fair price. Pm me RTE)

or that all all Ireland football programmes need a person the GAA county system is based on 12th century boundaries decided by English kings and should be done away? No that would be ridiculous. However my offer for availability to voice that view stands.

I am reminded of dara o'briain's piece on natural medicines. Just because people have viewpoints doesn't mean they should be afforded the platforms to make those.

It is like walking into a fish shop and expects the fish shop to make whatever you want. I'm not going to walk into beshoffs on O'Connell street and demand that because I want a steak to have to provide me with a steak.

Same, I am not going to tweet Dan hegarty show on 2xm and tell him he has to play Shakira because I want to hear Shakira.

One of the great things is choice of platform and means of choice. There are 100 places in Dublin that do steak, if I wanted steak I could go to one of those because they are willing to provide a steak eater with that option. Like with restaurants, there is a wide range of options available so a demand that your viewpoint be heard on one comes across to me as a demand you feel should be an entitlement.

Same with Shakira, there are other stations that will play Shakira or I could go Spotify, youtube or my mp3s of Shakira songs or my Shakira CDs. Dan hegarty doesn't have to play her just because someone demands that he plays her.

You just reminded me of Anthony Hegarty..am I allowed to like this? Still gives me goosebumps to this day ...from a truly magnificent album.

Have to post this too..OMG!

I am actually in tears here. Thanks for reminding me of these treasures.

This seems to me to be a sense of entitlement that because there certain so they must automatically be given a platform and can often serve of legitimising transphobia, racism, homophobia.

Same with Shakira, there are other stations that will play Shakira or I could go Spotify, youtube or my mp3s of Shakira songs or my Shakira CDs. Dan hegarty doesn't have to play her just because someone demands that he plays her.

Those hipsters don't lie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back