The Uninhabitable Ireland (1 Viewer)

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Especially in this kind of weather where it's horrible to be stuck in a car and lovely to be on the bike.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I've not been convinced by the people who claim there will be a big shift in people's mindset after all this. Sure a few people will make some positive changes but the world is going straight back to the greedy selfish world it was.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
I've not been convinced by the people who claim there will be a big shift in people's mindset after all this. Sure a few people will make some positive changes but the world is going straight back to the greedy selfish world it was.
I agree with you. A few weeks ago in the family insta it was all like 'shir all you need is home/family/good/food' and that is slowly turning back into 'wont it be great to go skiiing at M&S again'.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
And seeing all the shit with the uk and us leaders
Just make it worse. I know plenty more are fucking up to,but the size of the countries and clout they have,and they are getting away with everything....I despair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads