The Thumped Motoring Forum (6 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 86K
  • Watchers 10
I'd a mate quoted around that for some generic kia bumper as well. Very expensive mass produced piece of plastic. They got one from a scrapper eventually for something like 50eu.

I'd a mate quoted around that for some generic kia bumper as well. Very expensive mass produced piece of plastic. They got one from a scrapper eventually for something like 50eu.

yeah my advice would also be to go to a scrap/salvage yard/

ive to go to one myself soon actually for fucking up a headlight and bumper on the workvan.
enough that it needs replacing but not enough that its in any way urgent.
apparently there is a decent one p off the N2 on the way to Ashbourne

I need to get me oil done asap.

Fuck it I'll do it myself

2012 Avensis Estate. Anyway we realised we have over a year left on the nct so we'll keep looking instead.

There is a couple on Done Deal but are different colours so would still cost a few hundred to paint.

2012 Avensis Estate.

Oh Ok I'm gonna double back on myself and say you have to get the new one.

A: those things never break down. There will not be an 8 year old one of these in the scrapper.
B: any one of them that is there is gonna be a frontal impact that the bulkhead got bent in. Anything with a rear impact will have been stripped by taxi drivers seagull style as it arrived in the place.

On the bright side you've a car that'll hold its value and give you zero trouble. There are people with cars that age paying 100's just to keep them running. I know someone who dropped a few grand on an engine for a focus of comparable age recently.

We've a 2004 Avensis, that just keeps going. It looks like shite, mind, but it just won't quit.

Everytime we do the NCT, I secretly cross my fingers it'll get a terminal fail....

TOYOTA GANG RISE UP!

My Corrolla looks like it was pulled outta the wreckage of Nagasaki but it fucking purrs like a hello kitty

I not so secretly have my fingers crossed I'll get the mythical 250000 kms out of it

yeah my advice would also be to go to a scrap/salvage yard/

ive to go to one myself soon actually for fucking up a headlight and bumper on the workvan.
enough that it needs replacing but not enough that its in any way urgent.
apparently there is a decent one p off the N2 on the way to Ashbourne

I know the one. I'm also looking on Done Deal and Partsfinder.ie

2012 Avensis Estate. Anyway we realised we have over a year left on the nct so we'll keep looking instead.

There is a couple on Done Deal but are different colours so would still cost a few hundred to paint.

Easy to colour match and paint.
Once you have a space to do with and the patience / gear and access to YouTube for halp

strange one today. Insurance out in a couple of days. was checking up aviva last night to get a quote online. put in all relevant info etc. got to end of process, was not able to provide me with one, was given a reference number

unable to make the call today so got my brother to do it for me. He was informed by Aviva that they cannot insure as there is an issue with the car and I will need to log on to cartell.ie if I want to see specifics. Car is a 06 golf on it's last legs with the usual few niggles any car has had. That is it's only problem. Why the hell can't they insure this particular car?

My NCT was due in June and is rescheduled for October. That is the only possible reason I can see a potential red flag being waved but that is the case for 10s of 1000s of vehicles so it can't be it.

Anyone experienced this before?
Any idea what the fuck this is about? Insurance due Friday and of course I've run it down to the wire

I did a few pieces around transport a few years back - studying the whole autonomous/future/congestion things led me to think that something like this woud probably solve most of those issues pretty fast - like once the concept of a traffic jam becomes something with AI in the cloud then we discover we have too many roads all of a sudden. Anywhoo this yoke, and the fact that bezo's has his slimy tenticles connected to it makes me suspect it might be a candidate to break the market.

I'm pretty sure if they'd just turned the steering wheel a bit the power would have gone to the other side and they'd have gotten away.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back