The Thumped Motoring Forum (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 86K
  • Watchers 10
Finding I have more leaks than I previously thought I did.
Came back from having been away for the weekend to find the stormy weather had blown my car cover off and my passenger sofecfloors are drowned. PUDDLES EVERYWHERE.
Going to have wait until decent weather to take the passenger seat out and take shot apart to tackle drainage / leak problems. The inbetween time is killing me though. The longer i have to wait, the worse it’s getting

SADFACE

Finding I have more leaks than I previously thought I did.
Came back from having been away for the weekend to find the stormy weather had blown my car cover off and my passenger sofecfloors are drowned. PUDDLES EVERYWHERE.
Going to have wait until decent weather to take the passenger seat out and take shot apart to tackle drainage / leak problems. The inbetween time is killing me though. The longer i have to wait, the worse it’s getting

SADFACE

There's a guy I follow on youtube who does all sorts with cars. He did a rundown on his rustproofing methods recently, might be of use

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has anyone else got a green card for travelling in the North? My insurer says they'll "wait and see" but my brother in Donegal received his last week.

They seem to be prioritising people who live in the north. which is fair enough I suppose. But they'd need to get their act together

Have been out gaffa-taping up all the holes and rips in my car cover like a crazy person because some birds have gotten the super idea of using bits of it for their nest, the pricks

Attachments

• C7EE847D-3793-45CA-9D9A-7CA2E294B2A2.jpeg
    C7EE847D-3793-45CA-9D9A-7CA2E294B2A2.jpeg
    913.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back