The Thumped Motoring Forum (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 87K
  • Watchers 10
just paid a 2 grand bill to my mechanic.
thats nearly all the mechanical work sorted. a chunk of that was a whole day spent rewiring the ignition coz some clown had a go previously.
then yesterday i finds out that he's had to drill out old bolts and redrill and retap new holes for fresh bolts for the suspension on 3 or the wheels coz they were so corroded. guts of a day again in labour. ill post up the list of the work done when i get a chance

Those little wheel braces aren't worth shit.

Attachments

• IMG_20180314_085052.jpg
    IMG_20180314_085052.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Hello there, does anyone have any advice about where a little lady like myself might get an old Mini? I am hoping to get my first car, and have been saving, but don't have a big budget, and my dream is that there is a working, but rusty Mini in someone's shed, haha, but I do peep Done Deal and other places, but am a bit overwhelmed, so any advice would be so appreciated!

Hello there, does anyone have any advice about where a little lady like myself might get an old Mini? I am hoping to get my first car, and have been saving, but don't have a big budget, and my dream is that there is a working, but rusty Mini in someone's shed, haha, but I do peep Done Deal and other places, but am a bit overwhelmed, so any advice would be so appreciated!

@johnnystress is the guy to talk to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back