The Thumped Motoring Forum (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 86K
  • Watchers 10
The other day I noticed my clutch pedal was creaking and sticky. A bit of WD40 later , all good.

Yesterday the rubber blade on one of my wipers fell apart so this morning I took an old Halford's wiper I bought years ago and managed to bodge it to fit into my wiper.

Me =

fd33bf32c530f447e6de4e56b877eaa4.jpg

don't risk it. kinsealy tyre centre, if yr willing to go an extra 5/10 minutes. or atlas by the skylon - definitely quick.
for future reference, the latter is the only tyre place (possibly in dublin, but certainly on the northside) which opens on a sunday.

i had to replace all four tyres there just over a year ago. thumbtacks on the road at halloween.

The other day I noticed my clutch pedal was creaking and sticky. A bit of WD40 later , all good.

Yesterday the rubber blade on one of my wipers fell apart so this morning I took an old Halford's wiper I bought years ago and managed to bodge it to fit into my wiper.
i have a bad feeling about this, johnny, like your clutch is gonna snap. and the wiper blade is gonna come through the windscreen and pierce one of your eyeballs.

keep us posted.

Do any of you have alloy wheels? What cleaning products do you use? Mine get destroyed with brake dust so I'm looking for an effective cleaner and a sealer that repels the stuff.

There are loads of products out there so I would appreciate any insight.

Do any of you have alloy wheels? What cleaning products do you use? Mine get destroyed with brake dust so I'm looking for an effective cleaner and a sealer that repels the stuff.

There are loads of products out there so I would appreciate any insight.

The dirt is great for repelling more dirt.

Sorry. I know nothing.

I gave this a go, expensive but worked fairly well.

Not perfect though. The front wheels ,that get most heavily soiled will need another going over.

G9524_HotRims.jpg

i recently had a set of brake calipers replaced - realised after about a 30km drive recently that the wheel was blisteringly hot, one of the brake pads was rubbing. you can see an immediate effect on the fuel consumption, it must have been an issue for about 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back