The Thumped Motoring Forum (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
€250 daewoo banger went bang on the M3 on Thursday. got 18 months out of it

Picked up a Corolla yesterday ..2006 100000kms going well ..hoping for a few years driving.

I'm fed up with breaking down

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I'd suspect that Corolla isn't even broken in yet.
I had your one in mind when I was buying it!

Cigarette lighter isnt working so no phone charge ..and its not the fuse cos the radios on the same fuse and thats working.

Gonna stick my own stereo in it though which has a USB port ..maybe that'll charge the phone as well

ann post

Threads
I had your one in mind when I was buying it!

Cigarette lighter isnt working so no phone charge ..and its not the fuse cos the radios on the same fuse and thats working.

Gonna stick my own stereo in it though which has a USB port ..maybe that'll charge the phone as well
mine had 122,000 on it when i bought it.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Gf in Wales, I'm heading down there on the weekend. Engine light has come on the car (2002 WV Polo). The light is steady, not blinking. Ok to drive around for a few days and drop it into the garage on Saturday?

ann post

Threads
Gf in Wales, I'm heading down there on the weekend. Engine light has come on the car (2002 WV Polo). The light is steady, not blinking. Ok to drive around for a few days and drop it into the garage on Saturday?
That light is fault in basically any sensor in the car that is connected to the OBD network in the car. (basically like a nervous system for cars that is accessed through a weird port).
It could be anything. Lidl/aldi might have fault code readers in this week. Otherwise I'm not sure I'd risk it based on how many things it could be.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
That light is fault in basically any sensor in the car that is connected to the OBD network in the car. (basically like a nervous system for cars that is accessed through a weird port).
It could be anything. Lidl/aldi might have fault code readers in this week. Otherwise I'm not sure I'd risk it based on how many things it could be.
Aldi

_Katie_

Threads
The left-hand door of my car is totally scraped and dented... I probably need to get it replaced and am dreading how much it will cost. I scraped it turning into my own effing drive way,

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
i once paid €800 to fix damage to the front wing, both passenger side doors, and the rear wing. passenger door was badly dented enough to impede the window operating. a chap based in D15 did the job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads