The Thumped Motoring Forum (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 86K
  • Watchers 10
BALLLLLSSSS

Driving to work this morning, new roundabout, clipped the pavement - grinding hard, burst the front tyre, drove back to the garage at 20kph on a flat, no tyre in stock, rang me after lunch - have the tyre, but no key in the car for the security lug nut, searched everywhere but looks like we never got one, now they have to brute force it off in the morning

did i say BALLLLSSSSS?

BALLLLSSSSS

Driving with the window down on a beautiful sunny morning, I encountered another mini on the road and pulled up alongside him at the traffic lights. We had a brief shouted conversation about the International Mini Meeting that's happening in Westport right now.

You don't get that with Subarus..

#minorpleasure

I've never understood why tyre places don't have a library full of lug nuts for all/most cars.
They had a full official Nissan set of master ones, but none of them worked and Nissan won't issue copies. He took a hammer to it and rammed a standard nut on instead so he could undo the "secure" one.

I ca out of Lidl to discover someone's skillful parking job. For a moment I thought he was trying to prevent me getting into my car on purpose. park.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back