The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Was going to do a Spurs one but they are not a big enough club so anyway....
Tonights cup tie versus our bogey team had everything.....
We pld superbly in the 1st half and passed Bolton to death, esp Rosicky and Hleb....
Adebayor scored and in the 2nd half it was Bolton who had the better of iit but we had the better chances with a missed penalty by Gilberto who skied it over the bar and a bad bad miss by Adebayor, would we be paid for all these chances?? yes
They scored 2 mins into injury time and gotta say I was fearing the worst as both Rosicky and Hleb were off and Bolton seemed to have the force with them.
2nd half of injury time Aliadeire one of our subs pld a lovely thru ball to other sub Freddie and great early finish.....Bolton lost a player sent off just b4 the end too.
Break at the very end of ET resulted in a 2nd penalty and this time Baptista took the penalty and he too sent ball miles over the bar :eek:
2 mins of injury time on ET :rolleyes: and they threw every1 forward and a late goal by Adebayor 3-1 final score
Important victory over our bogey team as I hate the cunts, these the same cunts that cost us the title a few years back by kicking our players of the pitch and coming back from 2-0 down to grab a 2-2 draw....ManURE then went on to win the title.

anyway happy times.

Was going to do a Spurs one but they are not a big enough club so anyway.....|..|
Tonights cup tie versus our bogey team had everything.....
We pld superbly in the 1st half and passed Bolton to death, esp Rosicky and Hleb....
Adebayor scored and in the 2nd half it was Bolton who had the better of iit but we had the better chances with a missed penalty by Gilberto who skied it over the bar and a bad bad miss by Adebayor, would we be paid for all these chances?? yes
They scored 2 mins into injury time and gotta say I was fearing the worst as both Rosicky and Hleb were off and Bolton seemed to have the force with them.
2nd half of injury time Aliadeire one of our subs pld a lovely thru ball to other sub Freddie and great early finish.....Bolton lost a player sent off just b4 the end too.
Break at the very end of ET resulted in a 2nd penalty and this time Baptista took the penalty and he too sent ball miles over the bar :eek:
2 mins of injury time on ET :rolleyes: and they threw every1 forward and a late goal by Adebayor 3-1 final score
Important victory over our bogey team as I hate the cunts, these the same cunts that cost us the title a few years back by kicking our players of the pitch and coming back from 2-0 down to grab a 2-2 draw....ManURE then went on to win the title.

anyway happy times.

Arsenal are all about:

flag_france.gif

dialarch.jpg

child-catcher04.jpg

ITF086009.jpg

00001ebe0b2.jpg

triffic game. had it all.
baptista looked poor all over the place tho, but bolton suprised me by trying to play footy.
all in all, cracker. the beeb must have been creaming themselves for finally showing a game that wasn't utter boring tits.

I can't get my head around it, people keep saying you're funny...:rolleyes:
Must be something 'bout me u find funny cos ur following me from thread to thread :(

I take it this pint u invited me too for the North London Derby is still on btw or have u fallen totally out of love with me? :)

I was in Belfast was I not lol at a Punk gig.........I referred to the next match now is that a YES or NO?

Be brave I don't bite.

I referred to the next match now is that a YES or NO?

Be brave I don't bite.

It would be a NO jANER, because I shall be in attendance at said match. You know, actually at the game? Although, living in the suburbs, you probably didn't know people went to games until 2000...

And for the record, I wasn't following you around thumped...you dissed my team bitch, I ain't down with that shit fo sho'.

Was at games b4 White Hart Lane had all seater :p
was at Gazza's home debut versus us when we all threw Mars bars at him, 3-2 for us if my dodgy memory serves me correctly.

Lucky you getting a ticket anyway.

Had to grin when Blackburns goal went in :\
Blackburn had not troubled Almunia once but our waste in front of goal cost us and as Andy Gray said it had Blackburn 1-0 winners all over the tie, for 2 matches they sat back :(
footy is cruel sometimes

3 defeats in a row now, we need it against PSV next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back