The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Greedy pricks. What's 9 years without a trophy compared to Hull's many thousands of years without a trophy. Or, indeed, anything. Hull. Come on. At least Arsenal can pop down the West End for a musical when the Champions League final is on.

I was on the pitch at the emirates last night working. It looks in better condition on the TV. Amazing stadium though, but hard to see how it generates any atmosphere, the seating is raked at such an obtuse angle even if you go a few rows back you're miles away from the pitch. I'm sure it's great for views and all but it was a bit underwhelming. No to Modern Fotball eh ? I guess there really is no pleasing some people.

The only PL grounds I've been in have been Craven Cottage and the Valley ground (PL at the time). Both feel 100 years old and I preferred them to be honest. I also really miss Landsdowne road. Can't wait to get up to Goodison to experience the oldest most dilapidated stadium imaginable. I'll probably be behind a fucking pillar.

Wasn't it some old Turks last year too? Fener? Who were fucking rank awful. Besiktas, renowned for shipping 8 at Anfield. Should be a decent jog around.

Yeah we strolled past them, Besiktas have fewer players in the squad that I know, hoping that means they're even weaker. The issue I suppose is the distance, we'll play them away on either the 19th or the 20th, and we've got Everton away on the following Saturday, which should be a tough fixture.

They have Ba and beat Feyenoord, who aren't mugs. But neither are they Arsenal. I thought Fener might have some fight in them last season, given some of their players, Kuyt and Raul M, but they were shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back