The Strain (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
FAO Abraham Setrakian

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NO WAY!!!!

YASSSSS!!!!!!

Can't believe its back!

it's a different kid
I haven't seen the new episode but the word on the street is that the new kid is as bad as the previous one. Naaaaaah not wasting my time with this. I'm gonna watch Broadchurch next.

Over the last few episodes, we've seen what life is like outside of Brooklyn/lower Manhattan (I'm assuming they're the two strigoi hotspots since it's all we see when Eph & the gang are out doing stuff.) But then we're treated to scenes of Staten Island being completely strigoi free. And we never see other parts of Manhattan being rampaged with strigoi (I guess this week's episode where Eldritch orchestrated the killing of those financial heads was one of the first). We're to believe that Lev & latino woman are raging a two person war on the strigoi and that no one else in the bio/medicine world is trying to do something? Seems a bit farfetched. Also, it's interesting to note whenever they show a scene that's meant to be in Brooklyn/lower Manhattan, the audio track will contain 3 sounds: overhead helicopters, the sound of glass smashing & gun shots, but then when they actually enter a building, everything seems rosy. Case in point of this was in the week's episode when the Latino guy went to that restaurant, it sounded like a war zone outside, once he stepped in the door it was like any other normal restaurant.

Also, when british hacker chick & Setrakian hopped on the Staten Island ferry, WHY COULDN'T LEV BUNGLE HIS MOODY KID ONTO IT?

OOh..I forgot about this carry on!

I've catching up to do!

Its shite..but I'm partial to it nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back