The Slane Girl Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "we've all done worse" argument irritates me because it supposes this girl did something wrong. Fuck off, prudes

It's only wrong if she's ashamed of it.

She can come out screaming with both hands giving the two fingers to the world for all I care, and good for her if she does.
But my guess is that she was very drunk/drugged and regrets this immensely.

Some people want to fuck in the open, there aren't many of them though.

To me the story is as much about all of our teens spending every celebratory moment off their heads and not realising the consequences. And society more or less condones it.

Replace "our teens" with "everyone" and you may have a point.

But it's more a story about social media stopping everyone from being able to sweep it under the carpet. So hurrah for social media, maybe for the first time since the foundation of the state something will change

But my guess is that she was very drunk/drugged and regrets this immensely.

Agreed. Self induced. Hard lesson. Learned.
Back in the day there would have been gossip and maybe a few fake collages posted on school lockers. Same thing, larger scale.
That said, I have only read about it here and thankfully did not see any pictures.

The "we've all done worse" argument irritates me because it supposes this girl did something wrong. Fuck off, prudes

Haha, what the fuck??! No offense Mr Liberal, but all other things aside about this whole shenanigans, the vast majority of people do object to the idea of people having sex in public. In fact I'm not aware of any culture on earth that condones it as general rule. And that applies to both parties involved, in case that needs pointing out.
Or are you just telling us that society sucks, man?

Last edited:
according to the Irish Times the girl in question is to make a formal complaint, but not about anything seen in the photos, but rather something else that (allegedly) happened on the day.

Which is all fair enough, but can she not do this out of the glare of the media? I would doubt that hers would be the only complaint of this nature at an event with so many people at it. The media are not going to report about those though, because no pictures of them emerged on the internet.

I feel for this girl even more now because, though shes dead right to make a complaint if such things did happen to her its going to mean it will take a lot longer for the furore over the pictures to blow over. Again, this is going to take a psychological toll on her.

I know its somewhat hypocritical of me, writing in this thread and all, but I wish the media would just leave her be.

Replace "our teens" with "everyone" and you may have a point.

Exactly.

This story is of a piece with that Canadian woman that had her eye taken out by some drunk fucker throwing a glass at her.
Or your man that was punched and died on Wexford St last year - and the dude got a suspended sentence because he was drunk!

Top Search Terms
  • slane girl1
  • slane girl video2
  • slane girl blow1
  • slane girls name1
  • slanegirl name1
it's been like this for the last couple of days.

I have a distinct feeling we'll be seeing the protagonist touting a book about all this on the late late before long.

Maybe even a pop career or a movie.

This could turn into the feelgood story of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back