The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

OSCAR WINNERS Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová are to appear in an episode of The Simpsons which will mourn the decline of the Irish pub.

The pub is reputed to be located on Grafton Street, Dublin, and the pub landlord will be played by Belfast-born actor Kenneth Branagh. However, their romantic notions of what an Irish pub should be like are dashed by the realisation they have been in decline since the introduction of the smoking ban in 2004.
"Homer and Grandpa get drunk. They buy the bar and then they find, as it turns out, in Ireland, pubs aren't so popular anymore because you can't smoke in them. So they're really up a creek."

The sprog wasn't impressed, the red buses pissed her off.
disappointing 7 yr olds, have you no shame?????

Pathetic episode. I laughed twice (the reverse immigration place & "for two blind drunk you had a fine grasp of Irish real estate laws") and that was it. Even fucking Glen Hansard put on a fake "begorrah" accent..

Truly terrible and I can't stand "Glen" anyway bejapers.

why didn't Colm Meaney just talk normally?

If the Simpsons were real people and they were actually cutting documentaries around the world you'd hope they'd die. They're probably as irritating as the Phelp's these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back