The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Season one hasn't aged well and although season two is better, I'd agree that it didn't hit its stride until a little later.

I haven't watched The Simpsons in about ten years though so what do I know really?

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
the state of this. haven't watched an episode in years. hadn't realised it had gotten this bad

IFF

Supporter
While the latest season was very poor, that video is so so bad.

Looking at the first 45 seconds, I didn't even think it was really from the Simpsons.

In comparison to the video, the latest season is far better

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
As I work from home I leave the TV on for the dogs. I'm so jealous that they get to watch the classic era of The Simpsons on Channel 4 every day while I have to work.

prefuse

Tis a sad thing to see the decline of such a smart, innovative program. They should have stopped making them at least 10 years...probably more.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
What with the death of Russi Taylor and Dr Hibbert no longer being voiced by Harry Shearer , also the Apu controversy, surely it's time to just let this go? The original cast can't keep going for ever and the writing just gets worse and worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads