The signature model (2 Viewers)

I know Gibson have made a lot of changes to the Les Paul in the last few years, much to the dismay of the key board warriors. I haven't played any of the newer ones but, I don't really want robot tuners or coil taps or fancy electronics on a Les Paul. If they did a standard and sorted out the tuning stability issues, straighten the headstock angle (visually you would barely notice it) move the far tuning pegs in a touch so the strings run straight through the nut. Maybe sort out that lump where the neck meets the body. Better quality control & set up before they leave the factory.
I would probably buy one.

Strap locks as standard was well

At least Pete Shelly's was relatively cheap

Eastwood Pete Shelley Starway Signature LTD BUZZCOCKS 2007 Red #7 of 88

sb5gscy37hijdgwufkhw.jpg

the rory gallagher one annoyed me considering the abuse that guitar got, i think it was 2500 when it came out.

I was in Beat It music in Black Rock not long after they released those. The owner asked had I seen one,and I said no. He rushed out back and handed me a case,I opened it and lifted out a signature Rory Gallagher strat. Strummed it a little,said it was nice and handed it back saying I'm sure it costs a fortune and I wouldn't want to drop it. He replied "sure no one would notice"

. I haven't played any of the newer ones but, I don't really want robot tuners or coil taps or fancy electronics on a Les Paul.

I believe that has mostly been done away with. A bunch of my guitars have coil tap,but I never use it.

I like these,but totally because of Wayne Kramer

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would only own one to hang on the wall though.

My guitar is a Reverend Horton Heat signature model

He put all the bits and features he liked best from a few decades of Gretsch models into one.

It's a great guitar.

There's no need to match every dent and ding in anyone's guitar. It's just stupid.

2401217822_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

I believe that has mostly been done away with. A bunch of my guitars have coil tap,but I never use it.
How many do you have?

and have you a picture?

I wouldnt care for a Les Paul although that one looks like it would be good for gigging

And I'm not into relicing but I suppose it does serve a purpose..you don;t have to be so stressed about getting dings etc

10 nice one. Nice round nymber.

I've 4 if you include the bass

Theoretically I could get by easy with one. But I got them all cheap, a couple are sentimental. And I justify i because I don't drink.
I'd probably have more if I stumbled across more I liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back