The 'share a song you can't stop playing' thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beach House with extra sugar. The chords and guitar sound remind of Cindy Lauper or... the go betweens. Chorus pedals have made a come back, for years I associated them with 80's hard rock power ballads.

I used to love Box Frenzy as a kid,not sure I could handle it now though. Maybe I could the earlier,more guitar sounding stuff. I think I still have a few early singles.

Every time this pops up on shuffle (which seems to be a lot) while I'm walking it puts a pep in my step. I feel like a robot on a mission. I feel a new playlist in the making.

Every time this pops up on shuffle (which seems to be a lot) while I'm walking it puts a pep in my step. I feel like a robot on a mission. I feel a new playlist in the making.

That is fucking killer

It's the type of song that annoys the hell out of me by being an instrumental.

I was at a funeral yesterday and caught up with some old friends. When the conversation turned to music and whatnot my mate asked me what new music I was listening to (having a previous rep for being "on the pulse"). I told him that I taped Jools Holland during the week and the act I was most looking forward to watching was bleedin' Chas & Dave. Which I really rather enjoyed to admit.

And they were great too. Far better than Goldfrapp, those black lads playing punk or Kanye and Lorde who were on a couple of weeks ago.

i did it for the lols, the lols, the lols
i did it for the lols lols did it for the lols lols

GUESS THE ALBUM

"This album is a fantastic fusion of laid back reggae/rock steady beats, mixed up with some of the liveliest pop beats you'll here in a long time. Kinda like The Pixies - Doolittle meets Bob Marley's early days, with a little new wave thrown in.
If you looking for some laid back, chilled out, pool side sundowners vibes, then this is a 'must have'. "

I saw this on The Andrew Marr show--had a look around youtube at her other stuff and wasn't that gone on it but this performance is great

GUESS THE ALBUM

"This album is a fantastic fusion of laid back reggae/rock steady beats, mixed up with some of the liveliest pop beats you'll here in a long time. Kinda like The Pixies - Doolittle meets Bob Marley's early days, with a little new wave thrown in.
If you looking for some laid back, chilled out, pool side sundowners vibes, then this is a 'must have'. "

Last Splash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back