The Schadenfreude Thread (1 Viewer)

I don’t know what it is but I’m guessing something crashed and he lost money. The replies are full of examples of him shitting on everyone saying he was a lunatic or telling people how to get into huge debt in order to buy crypto.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don’t know what it is but I’m guessing something crashed and he lost money. The replies are full of examples of him shitting on everyone saying he was a lunatic or telling people how to get into huge debt in order to buy crypto.

The value has dropped by 98% in rapid quick time.

I have a small crypto holding, and it's taken a battering in the past few weeks. I went in with a "well it'll sting but I'll put in what I can afford to lose without too much consequence long term," the sunk cost fallacy thing would suggest that I should just cut and learn my lesson. But I sort of have written it off already so I may as well just leave it and see if it comes back in the future.

At one point it was up 298% and I said, to myself, "I'll sell enough to get my money back if it hits 300," and it never got there. A lesson in my own greed. I think it's down around 50% now, that's just this week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People on the Luna reddit talking about how they think suicide is their only way out, which is awful to see.

I hope that they don't mean it's their way out of the debt they've just saddled their families with and they're aware that any life insurance policy they may have won't pay out in those circumstances.

The value has dropped by 98% in rapid quick time.

I have a small crypto holding, and it's taken a battering in the past few weeks. I went in with a "well it'll sting but I'll put in what I can afford to lose without too much consequence long term," the sunk cost fallacy thing would suggest that I should just cut and learn my lesson. But I sort of have written it off already so I may as well just leave it and see if it comes back in the future.

At one point it was up 298% and I said, to myself, "I'll sell enough to get my money back if it hits 300," and it never got there. A lesson in my own greed. I think it's down around 50% now, that's just this week.
What's the reason for the slump? Is it happening to other crypto?
Feller I know has just bought an acre of land and a little semi-derelict cottage in Tipp off the back of a couple of years of obsessive quick trading. I'm now wondering how he's doing.

What's the reason for the slump? Is it happening to other crypto?
Feller I know has just bought an acre of land and a little semi-derelict cottage in Tipp off the back of a couple of years of obsessive quick trading. I'm now wondering how he's doing.

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it but I saw some suggestion of a manipulation thing, people with big holdings in one thing leveraged it against another thing.

Some people are making money out of this, and it's probably people who were already rich to begin with.

Some people would tell you that this is the thing that was always going to happen with crypto because it's a ponzi scheme.0

If this sounds like I'm too ill informed to have put money into crypto as an investment then that'd be a fair comment, but I don't really understand how the (modern) stock market functions (ie how can it be that a car company that recalls half its cars is worth more than the rest of the while car industry combined???) but I've got an pension and money in an investment fund and that's were I assume that money is.

Edit: sorry, to answer your question, yes, it's happening to other cryptos, yes. That's why I'm only down 50% this week and not 98%

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back