The Russian invasion of Ukraine (4 Viewers)

I think I met one person that openly admitted to liking Hillary and thinking she was a good candidate. I don't think I met any that thought Biden was good.

But you had to vote for the pricks, otherwise the wrong lizard would win.

Trump on the other hand did seem to have a lot of actual fans, similar to Obama.

But yeah, in Dem land what I saw was groaning, staring into the middle distance, what the fuck option do we have here, kind of looks. In Trump land they were still driving around with massive flags, posters in shops and on lawns, idolizing the cunt months after he lost.
That’s probably the most disappointing thing about the whole maga experience - I went from “man this is great news at the primaries - he’s fuckin unelectable!” to utter disbelief that so many Americans would either be stupid enough to fall for his spoofer bullshit or would actually agree with him. Like, what the fuck lads.

That’s probably the most disappointing thing about the whole maga experience - I went from “man this is great news at the primaries - he’s fuckin unelectable!” to utter disbelief that so many Americans would either be stupid enough to fall for his spoofer bullshit or would actually agree with him. Like, what the fuck lads.
they still do.

That's even more what the fuck. I was sure he'd fuck off into oblivion. If anything he's off hiding in the Misty Mountains gathering strength to return in his corporal form and wreak more devastation.

a guess: there will soon be a russian breakthrough in donbass, followed by possibly some kind of coup against zelensky or similar upheaval, followed by a new phase of who-the-fuck-knows-what
Tinfoil hat flashback thinks this won't be allowed.

Tinfoil hat flashback thinks this entire thing is way way too valuable to be allowed slip away, and more intel and weapons will be injected to ensure it doesn't.

Actual working for the US gov non delusional flashback thinks there's a chance it'll land up in an agency's lap who's so incompetent they screw it up and allow it. Because Jesus fucking christ lads. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME. Again lads? AGAIN? I'm really glad I'm on voice only Teams meeting because the look of horror on my face isn't going to do me any favors.

So Russia have a new McDonald's

Along with these "sanction proof" cars, which sound super safe

reminds me of this except Mecca cola is probably great

640px-Mecca-Cola_cans.jpg

Took a couple of days, there we go:

US President Joe Biden announces a new $1 billion-worth of arms and ammunition for Ukraine after reaffirming Washington's support for Kyiv against Russia's invasion in a call with President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The package includes more artillery, coastal anti-ship defence systems and ammunition for artillery and advanced rocket systems that Ukraine is already using, Biden says.

He made his announcement after US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin urged allies to step up arms deliveries to Ukraine as Kyiv said it is outgunned and appealed to Western allies for greater military aid.

"We can't afford to let up and we can't lose steam. The stakes are too high. Ukraine is facing a pivotal moment on the battlefield," Austin says at a meeting in Brussels with some 50 countries backing Ukraine.

I'd love to have a go at MeccaCola

Anyway there was an interesting Fior Sceal (Or however it's spelt) on TG4 yesterday that was all about Zelensky. Basically, his whole presidential campaign was bankrolled by a Ukrainian billionaire media Oligarch who is actually just a gangster (he's since been sanctioned by the US) and it seems they plotted the entire thing out years in advance of the campaign. Yer man owned the main Ukrainian TV channel, gave Zelensky the tv show where he was 'playing the president', and then funded him with millions to get the presidential campaign up and running when the time was right.
Once in power, Zelensky made said Oligarch governor of one the richer provinces in Ukraine, where he proceeded to siphon more billions out of the state whilst also setting up basically his own private anti-Russia army. One of his things was essentially directing all oil imports into Ukraine to his own oil refinery, so he could make billions off the distribution after processing. They eventually 'fell out' after the US started investigation this Oligarch lad, but people still reckon yer man has just gone into deep cover and still has lines of communication with Zelensky.
Also Putin hates yer man because apparently he swindled Abramovich out of a few billion, so that's basically Russian money getting stolen by this Ukrainian lad. Not that there was probably anything remotely above board about whatever the fuck 'deal' that was.

I mean, fuck Putin and all, but really smells like millions of ordinary Ukrainians are just caught in a massive turf war between two different types of rival gangsters.

I'd love to have a go at MeccaCola

Anyway there was an interesting Fior Sceal (Or however it's spelt) on TG4 yesterday that was all about Zelensky. Basically, his whole presidential campaign was bankrolled by a Ukrainian billionaire media Oligarch who is actually just a gangster (he's since been sanctioned by the US) and it seems they plotted the entire thing out years in advance of the campaign. Yer man owned the main Ukrainian TV channel, gave Zelensky the tv show where he was 'playing the president', and then funded him with millions to get the presidential campaign up and running when the time was right.
Once in power, Zelensky made said Oligarch governor of one the richer provinces in Ukraine, where he proceeded to siphon more billions out of the state whilst also setting up basically his own private anti-Russia army. One of his things was essentially directing all oil imports into Ukraine to his own oil refinery, so he could make billions off the distribution after processing. They eventually 'fell out' after the US started investigation this Oligarch lad, but people still reckon yer man has just gone into deep cover and still has lines of communication with Zelensky.
Also Putin hates yer man because apparently he swindled Abramovich out of a few billion, so that's basically Russian money getting stolen by this Ukrainian lad. Not that there was probably anything remotely above board about whatever the fuck 'deal' that was.

I mean, fuck Putin and all, but really smells like millions of ordinary Ukrainians are just caught in a massive turf war between two different types of rival gangsters.

Pretty sure I linked an article saying all this way back in this thread and it was denounced as pro Putin propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back