The Russian invasion of Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Chatting with UTM last night.

His take is that A: the brits are too thick headed to reconcile with europe, prolonging the instability that vlad saw as an opportunity.
B: the russians have a history of winning by numbers, and now that the blitz has failed the western reliance on hi-tech fast war machinery vs low tech russian slow war machinery is enough to drag europe into a semi seige over the next few months between the energy and food supply axis.

Can't believe someone is on here calling Azov Nazis again. Remember it's all Russian propaganda and they just live their country.

oh ffs
give it a rest

the fascist state in this case is the one led by an autocrat invading the peaceful one
be angry at the real fascists killing people right now, not some 5-year-old article

But Azov ...But Azov ...BUT AZOV!
Waah waah

oh ffs
give it a rest

the fascist state in this case is the one led by an autocrat invading the peaceful one
be angry at the real fascists killing people right now, not some 5-year-old article

Waah waah

Maybe you should write a letter to the Guardian tell them to retract the article?

oh ffs
give it a rest

Waah waah
I think the general rule is that its ok for someone to come into your country, wipe it out, displace half the population and kill the other half, if there's a handful of cunts in it.

Ah lads, ffs. If I expend some of my emotional energy worrying about Azov instead of about Russia what the fuck difference does it make to anything? It's not as if anyone here is gonna go to Ukraine and fight

Exactly.

Ah lads, ffs. If I expend some of my emotional energy worrying about Azov instead of about Russia what the fuck difference does it make to anything? It's not as if anyone here is gonna go to Ukraine and fight
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll go when they're rebuilding
I can work and build

I wouldn't be much use while the war is on

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good assessment from these guys as usual. Even they are starting to lose their technical detachment at the scale of pointless suffering

Good assessment from these guys as usual. Even they are starting to lose their technical detachment at the scale of pointless suffering
Whatever way you look at it it’s a tragedy on all sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back