The Russian invasion of Ukraine (1 Viewer)

this is the lad I posted up before, a few months ago.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

edit - he predicted Putin would ratchet things up to make it look like he was going to start a nuclear war, basically to rustle jimmies. Keep jiggling things, and see what transpires.

I watched the whole thing and now I don't know if I feel better or worse.

I watched the whole thing and now I don't know if I feel better or worse.
i've been schlepping through his channel a bit. He's been fairly on the money with predictions.

He did one on Soviet reality which reminded me of what other Russians I work with said, except he extended it with Post soviet / Russian reality.

The only major red flag I've seen is he seems to take that scuttering gobshite Jordan Peterson seriously. Unless that post was a complicated joke that I didn't get.

i've been schlepping through his channel a bit. He's been fairly on the money with predictions.

He did one on Soviet reality which reminded me of what other Russians I work with said, except he extended it with Post soviet / Russian reality.

The only major red flag I've seen is he seems to take that scuttering gobshite Jordan Peterson seriously. Unless that post was a complicated joke that I didn't get.
@Lili Marlene

this one:

If I remember correctly he seems to agree with your position that Russia does not really directly lobby the US similar to say AIPAC (which is the opposite to what I believe / believed).

This will not make you feel any better

@Lili Marlene

this one:

If I remember correctly he seems to agree with your position that Russia does not really directly lobby the US similar to say AIPAC (which is the opposite to what I believe / believed).

What a fascinating video.

New Dark Age was the book about this kind of thing from a few years back that everyone should have read by now, would still recommend.

We will not back down, Putin is a bully and bullies can't win. He's not gonna back down, and he's gonna nuke someone because everyone says he's too chicken to do it.

This is our actual civilization?

I don't disagree with you on that. My light in the tunnel / oncoming train hope is that someone close to him him will pollonium him because they were originally gonna wait for him to die and take over, but now they don't want to rule of over a nuclear wasteland.

Like, is it fucking telling that it took the last generation of people conscripted into a world war to die off before we decided that our wounded ego is more important than mass death on an unimaginable scale??

Stay tuned to find out.

I’ve long wondered the extent to which that plays into recent fuckology across Europe. There’s no one who has a full sense of the lived experience of the consequences

It does correlate with what some x kgb/fsb type was saying on youtube a few years back. I have seen the Irish govt do the whole information overload move once or twice, it works well - people be tearing each other to bits over all sorts.

Can't remember if someone posted this already, but Ireland is a legitimate wartime target for Russia, specifically Shannon, as it has the longest runway in Europe, and would be one of the main strategic zones for the US in an all out war. So you know, eek!

i also heard pub talk once that killary harbour (and possibly killybegs) have nukes from both sides aimed at them, because they're strategically located deep water ports capable of taking a supercarrier.

i also heard pub talk once that killary harbour (and possibly killybegs) have nukes from both sides aimed at them, because they're strategically located deep water ports capable of taking a supercarrier.

Heard that about killybegs alright.
Russian Nuclear sub spotted very near Donegal coast last month IIRC

Worrying shit but fuck all we can do about it so might as well forget about it

Can't remember if someone posted this already, but Ireland is a legitimate wartime target for Russia, specifically Shannon, as it has the longest runway in Europe, and would be one of the main strategic zones for the US in an all out war. So you know, eek!

They could hit Shannon with ease from a sub. Let's hope they don't

I think i was posting months ago but they sent that antonov plane to shannon during lockdown with aid - partially because its long enough for it to have landed there - probably to get a look about too. Then they did those 'excercises' in the atlantic off Ireland before they went in on Ukraine.

don't mean to go off piste (as I have many times before) but there seems to a lot of talk of Credit Suisse being in trouble.
the future was fucked anyway but Covid, Putin and Truss mean the walls are closing in a lot faster.

I was just reading yesterday about how America annexed loads of Mexico in the 1800s. Interesting. The Texans in particularly actually wanted to be annexed because the Spanish had previously banned slavery, so the Texans wanted to join America so they could keep their slaves.

I was just reading yesterday about how America annexed loads of Mexico in the 1800s. Interesting. The Texans in particularly actually wanted to be annexed because the Spanish had previously banned slavery, so the Texans wanted to join America so they could keep their slaves.
Jazes keep that under yer hat or Putin might use it in his next speech

what if the Siberians decide to go independent and rise up up against their 'western' colonisers?
what if there are sanctions on botox and Vlad can't get anymore face injections?
what if Russians decide they want presidental term limits?
what if yer woman the gymnast leaves Putin and goes off riding Swiss lads?

what if the Siberians decide to go independent and rise up up against their 'western' colonisers?
what if there are sanctions on botox and Vlad can't get anymore face injections?
what if Russians decide they want presidental term limits?
what if yer woman the gymnast leaves Putin and goes off riding Swiss lads?
or Irish lads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back