The Russian invasion of Ukraine (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is fucking wild

Thank you for that

I knew it was going bad for the Russians
Not just from all the reports of the land the Ukrainians got back, but from so many people on Twitter talking about how we need negotiations
And the Russian foreign minister also
Not a chance of that right now.

The Russians are right about one thing. They are in a fight with American weapons, NATO intelligence, drones & satellites and an army willing to fight for every inch.

Zelensky had to show that all these weapons could make a difference, or there would be grumblings in the west about how it was a waste to send them and it would prolong the war.
Ukraine have shown they can win. The weapons will keep coming.

One positive is that there doesn't seem to have been widespread human slaughter, just a major RUssian retreat.

Last edited:
what's in that tweet? twitter is blocked in work.
Russian PrimeTime talking heads show
Basically a few heads from the Duma more or less calling it like it is - a pretty rare thing on TV there
One lad not blaming Putin, but everyone around Putin. Which is balls in a wheelbarrow stuff for this type of show.
Some pushback from the party-line nutters, but an actual debate of sorts

They will be back on the same show next week all singing from the same hymn sheet, I'd have to think

This is what happens when the worst people run a country

The pure nihilism of this, on national TV

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fucking fair play to Ukraine all the same. I have no idea where any of this is going and I hope it doesn't end in nukes but be great if Putin was ousted for behaviour unbecoming of an invincible dictator.

paywalled

I think with the NYT that Google Incognito can get you in

Article attached here tho

HIMARS, GMLRS and HARMs oh my

Attachments

• The Critical Moment Behind Ukraine’s Rapid Advance - The New York Times.pdf
    178.4 KB · Views: 5
I think with the NYT that Google Incognito can get you in

Article attached here tho

HIMARS, GMLRS and HARMs oh my
thanks.

TBH if the Brits and Americans are gone in that much, they may as well send in troops.

And you gotta hand it to them, they both know their war. I suppose they've enough fucking practice at it.

thanks.

TBH if the Brits and Americans are gone in that much, they may as well send in troops.

And you gotta hand it to them, they both know their war. I suppose they've enough fucking practice at it.

proxy warriors gonna proxy.

a long way to go yet,

and got only knows what or who would replace Putin. we'd be looking at a putsch rather than a democratic revolution.

thanks.

Yeah. I mean the right thing to do is support Ukraine, but you’d have to imagine that the Pentagon and MoD are creaming in their camo at actually getting to fight Russia in a war.
All those years of planning and war games and tactics and meetings and developing these weapons ; this is hog heaven.
And they get to be the good guys, more or less. Almost all upside for those lads.

It is still an epically disastrous miscalculation by Putin.

No one wanted this war except him.

and got only knows what or who would replace Putin. we'd be looking at a putsch rather than a democratic revolution.

Yeah, if things go sideways, odds are far better that he's hanging from a metaphorical lamppost than retiring to his dacha to write his memoirs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back