The Russian invasion of Ukraine (5 Viewers)

A report on how Wagner's losses have led it to start recruiting in Russian prisons and dropping some of its entry requirements
It's the Wall St Journal, so however you feel about that paper, caveat emptor and all that

reads like fairly straight reporting tho (except where he kind of says they're a bit like ss nazis)

Attachments

• wagner wsj.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Its not that obvious? what are you thinking?
presumably the False Flag crew are all over this?

I'm not 100% clear how this works though. Russia is in Ukraine, killing people at will. Even if this was Ukrainian agents or something, they're at war. This guy is in some way connected with the ruling class. Wouldn't he be fair game?
As in wouldn't Russia consider him fair game if this was a Ukrainian equivalent?

Asking here. I'm not sure. But if Russia feels it has carte blanche to kill anyone they see fit in Ukraine (which I think they do feel?), wouldn't that work both ways?

My first thought was that Putin needs more popular support if he's gonna upgrade the war in Ukraine. They're in a clusterfuck in Crimea. And Ukraine are about to have a bit Independence Day party.

They have form on this, killing those people in the apartment buildings which led to public outcry - and Putin been elected President (I think?) and the war in Chechnya that Putin wanted.
And generally assassinating anyone they feel like assassinating when it suits them.
This is how they do.

Ukraine has been fairly circumspect on doing much inside Russian territory. This is state terrorist shit. They'll kill your generals on their land all week of course. I don't see where they have history on this. Or how it really benefits them.

Obviously this is war and anything might be perpetrated by anyone. Maybe it was a crack Azov team of car bombers. Or Ukraine decided the guy that really needed to die was this theorist/commentator and are smart enough to plant a bomb in a hostile city but not get the right person.

This may all read like I'm cuckoo. Out to lunch. Toys in the attic. Loco.
But the Cui Bono end of things seems to suit Putin far more than it suits anyone else.

My first thought was that Putin needs more popular support if he's gonna upgrade the war in Ukraine.
I'm not sure the False Flag stuff works though. If I'm Putin I'm not sure I want to create the impression that Ukrainians, who are clearly giving the Russians a bit of grief in Ukraine, are able to waltz into the heart of Moscow and take out ruling class types.

We can't protect our own guys in Moscow this isn't a good look I'd have thought.

I'm not sure the False Flag stuff works though. If I'm Putin I'm not sure I want to create the impression that Ukrainians, who are clearly giving the Russians a bit of grief in Ukraine, are able to waltz into the heart of Moscow and take out ruling class types.

We can't protect our own guys in Moscow this isn't a good look I'd have thought.

I’m going to throw a theory into the bucket - Dugin is an ideologue with a high profile amongst many who would support putin. He’s also not someone who’d take a measured view of anything which could be viewed as a failure etc. Was this an attempt to silence a potential internal critic?

(I’m into pure speculation here)

But who fucking knows. Russia is complicated.
I'll go +1 on that

I mean I think it looks like he's got himself the perfect martyr here
But it's a goddamn hall of mirrors in there

Everything is a theory and we'll never know the truth

I’m going to throw a theory into the bucket - Dugin is an ideologue with a high profile amongst many who would support putin. He’s also not someone who’d take a measured view of anything which could be viewed as a failure etc. Was this an attempt to silence a potential internal critic?

(I’m into pure speculation here)
If this guy has been calling himself "Putin's Brain" and it's not just something other people were calling him, that is likely unsafe behaviour in Putin's Russia

(joining you in pure speculation)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for that
I feel better not having the most outlandish theory on this subject now that Sergej has shown up

Thank you for that
I feel better not having the most outlandish theory on this subject now that Sergej has shown up

Hillary Clinton did it as Dugin was about to blow the lid off pizzagate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back