THE RESTARTS - IRISH TOUR JAN 09 (1 Viewer)

A bit of fundamentalism creeping in there. If people want to dance, let them fuckin dance. They've paid there money. Not everone wants to hide in the back with their finger up their hole .If you want to look at the band, take a fuckin photo then you can look at them for as long as you want.

were you there mate?
i was dancing up the front and all i could see was a load of people on the stage. if i wanted to see them i'd take a picture.

belfast and dublin gigs were both great. can't get the fuckin glass out of my hands from the belfast gig though.

I have to agree with roe, i didnt see fuck all as i was rushing around like an eijit in belfast, but from what i was told it was mostly a bunch of junked up wee girls on the stage being idiots and blocking the view for everyone else along with pulling out poor Roibins pedal once or twice , if i had known of this at the time i wouldnt of hessitated in kicken em off the stage so the other 99.9% of the people could enjoy the gig....

hippies and violence cancel each other out, that's why hippies should always be met with violence. the police know this.

Great weekend. Had a fucking excellent time in Galway. Much obligied to Ben for putting us all up. Definatly be going to Galway again for gigs.

Another one for the album there from Big Balls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhN0uLyiRlA&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Restarts / Crucified[/ame]

From Saturday's gig.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last one...watch in high quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back