The Redneck Manifesto & Jogging, Cork 11th, Galway 12th (2 Viewers)

ronan

Since 2000
For anyone in either city...

The Redneck Manifesto
Jogging
Cyprus Ave, Cork Fri 11th September

The Redneck Manifesto
Jogging
Roisin Dubh, Galway Sat 12th September

Really looking forward to seeing TRM again, i heard they were great on Saturday.

From this week's Cork Independent:

"This March the band travelled to France to record their third album 'I am Brazil', the album will no doubt be one of the most eagerly awaited Irish records of the coming year. 'I am Brazil' will be released on Irish label 'Trust Me I'm A Thief' this month. The Cork Independent has four pairs of tickets for 'The Redneck Manifesto' who play Cyprus Avenue on Friday 11 September at 9pm."

Can't wait for the new album!

From this week's Cork Independent:

"This March the band travelled to France to record their third album 'I am Brazil', the album will no doubt be one of the most eagerly awaited Irish records of the coming year. 'I am Brazil' will be released on Irish label 'Trust Me I'm A Thief' this month. The Cork Independent has four pairs of tickets for 'The Redneck Manifesto' who play Cyprus Avenue on Friday 11 September at 9pm."

Can't wait for the new album!

well thats just wrong

Tommy Bread hahahha

"Are you coming down to the community centre 'cos Ambrose Houlihan is throwing Fizzy Chewits up for the boot?"

Somewhat coincidentally, both The Redneck Manifesto and Jogging got asked to sign to The Richter Collective today.
Hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back