The Queen (1 Viewer)

was great to hear mary lou having to defend herself on the radio this morning over having called the mayor of cashel to try to get him to boycott the queen's visit.

was great to hear mary lou having to defend herself on the radio this morning over having called the mayor of cashel to try to get him to boycott the queen's visit.

Yeah, that was very amusing, but her slow ever so patient tone would make you want to throw the toaster at the radio. Sam Smyth is the man!

Fair play to her. Moving in there like a fifth columnist and breaking up that whole anachronistic mess.

I wonder if Harry found out about this through a press release also. She’s a one woman wrecking crew.

It’s a pity for her that there was no way of knowing what the job entailed before signing up to it and then crying about it.

Bunch of tossers, one and all.

Fair play to her. Moving in there like a fifth columnist and breaking up that whole anachronistic mess.

I wonder if Harry found out about this through a press release also. She’s a one woman wrecking crew.

It’s a pity for her that there was no way of knowing what the job entailed before signing up to it and then crying about it.

Bunch of tossers, one and all.
Will never be a serious country while they still have royalty.

Will never be a serious country while they still have royalty.
Like someone telling you they believe in horoscopes or reiki

Except the monarchy was the basis for a global imperialist onslaught that destroyed lives, societies and futures

But very like horoscopes otherwise

Boris scored a lot of political capital acting the mad king. Think its pretty hard wired into the brits to propagate a caste system and follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back