the pope is dead... (1 Viewer)

hey is there any cool prophecy to go with this one? someone in school told me one time there would be a black pope at the end of the world, but i question their credentials.

of course, it could refer to this guy...
Bougas2LaVey.jpg

muertos vivientes! said:
hey is there any cool prophecy to go with this one? someone in school told me one time there would be a black pope at the end of the world, but i question their credentials.

of course, it could refer to this guy...
Bougas2LaVey.jpg
According to the prophecy, the next Pope will be the second last Pope Gloria Olivae ("Glory of the Olives"). Will we see the return of an Italian to Vatican Hill? Or will it be a Frenchman or a Spaniard? Someone from Latin America, perhaps, the Glory of the Spanish New World?

http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

Apparently, word on the street 26 years ago was that JP Mark 2, or at least some people close to him, had something to do with the death of JP Mark 1.

My ma was telling me something about some book where everyone who was interviewed died of the same myocardial whatnot (possibly a result of poisoning), some dodgy shit with the Vatican bank, and some cardinal from Chicago who has not been able to leave the Vatican since because if he does, he'll be arrested (I imagine the Vatican has no extradition treaty, at least for Cardinals).

Mental stuff altogether.

ya Nostradamus predicted that........ so I guess if the next pope is black we should all be worried.....

jane said:
Apparently, word on the street 26 years ago was that JP Mark 2, or at least some people close to him, had something to do with the death of JP Mark 1.

My ma was telling me something about some book where everyone who was interviewed died of the same myocardial whatnot (possibly a result of poisoning), some dodgy shit with the Vatican bank, and some cardinal from Chicago who has not been able to leave the Vatican since because if he does, he'll be arrested (I imagine the Vatican has no extradition treaty, at least for Cardinals).

Mental stuff altogether.

the next one should be called John Paul the Revenge.

I interrupted the minutes silence that one band had for the pope last night with a rant about if you had a vagina and were or are gay how the pope hated you. I feel so fucking bad right now.

Roisin said:
I interrupted the minutes silence that one band had for the pope last night with a rant about if you had a vagina and were or are gay how the pope hated you. I feel so fucking bad right now.

was it in a church? what the fuck kinda band does that? and why feel bad about it - did they beat you up?

muertos vivientes! said:
was it in a church? what the fuck kinda band does that? and why feel bad about it - did they beat you up?

Nope it was in a threate. I wasnt beaten up i was told to shut up alright. I feel bad about it cause I was told that I have no manners. When I do have manners. A band that plays eagle eye cherry covers thats who.

Roisin said:
Nope it was in a threate. I wasnt beaten up i was told to shut up alright. I feel bad about it cause I was told that I have no manners. When I do have manners. A band that plays eagle eye cherry covers thats who.

fuck those guys
manners?!
use some bill hicks on them -
"we're christians, we dont like what you said"
"alright then, forgive me"

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I wouldn't feel the slightest bit sorry if i were you mate. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

You... Were joking right?

Nope , that man was a neo hitler in my eyes.

Roisin said:
Nope , that man was a neo hitler in my eyes.

Yeah no, same here, i was joking. I thought my cutting edge humour and rolex-like timing might have given that away. I guess i'm a little 'off' today (not unlike pope i imagine)

The band wasn't 'monsters of rock' were they? Those guys are awsome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back