The Official Feel Sorry for Yourself Thread (1 Viewer)

I am feeling sorry for myself because I want a new job but can't risk giving up the old one before I find a new one and time is running out for me to hand my notice in so that I can leave before January but I haven't had any interviews yet....SHIIITTTT!!!

Gies a job?

Ah I'm breaking out the booze come the weekend, been a month since I touched a drop.

Actually the same story as just over 3 and a half years ago - that IS depressing!

I'm still a teacher and can't afford to give it up :(

I am feeling sorry for myself because I want a new job but can't risk giving up the old one before I find a new one and time is running out for me to hand my notice in so that I can leave before January but I haven't had any interviews yet....SHIIITTTT!!!

Gies a job?

how's your hebrew?

Shite John, utter shite. How's yours?

I reckon I'm off the sauce for a bit......I'm slowly turning into a bit of a jakey....

I'm glad to report harmony has been restored Chez Gaz...a bit of house and car cleaning and no surprize Tuesday drinking has done the job!!

ROCK ON!!!

ha!

Well that's cheered me up somewhat. I knew thumped had a purpose beneath all the crap

You hate terrorvision and love brushing your teeth and then drinking orange juice?

I find it hard to stop eating haggis, I can do side kick duties with where ever this thread is going.

I'm really feeling sorry for myself today. went in to the bookies as is a wont with me every Saturday and placed a 15 EUR treble. First horse Chiswick Bey obliges at 5/4 so happy days. Anyway come 3.40 Fallon does the business for me on the selection I was least confident about - Hawkeyedenoo which wins on the line at 7/1. I am pissing myself now as I have the banker, an absolute certainty called Workforce who won the Derby in the quickest time in its history. It also has the champion Ryan Moore in the saddle. I took the early tissue of evens, he shortens into 8/11. I'm in dreamland - holiday booked , nice meal .. you get the drift. He will win and I mug the bookies for a cool 540 smackeroos. Nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back