The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (4 Viewers)

Not to mention overpopulation issues, and house prices. That highway will shorten the life of every person in every flat in every one of those photo's. But you all know that.

But if electric cars became ubiquitious, would that overpass be so bad? What if everyone just keeps doing conference calls? I'm amazed by the photo's and it's set my mind a-racing with odd tangential thoughts. 1900's Dublin mixed with 1960's London mixed with something else.

We could be in worse places lads.

Aaaaaaand finally!

We've moved to page 224 of this thread. No longer will I have to scroll past Jim Morrison's massive stupid face and Mr. Tayto's massive stupid penis.

I seem to remember back in maybe 19-dickity-2, that the local Crazy Prices was the first supermarket in the town to introduce paid trolley's.

There was a sticker on each trolley that read something like "By putting a pound in this trolley and returning it, you are helping to keep our prices low". But really, it served to give my mother a minute's peace to get me to return the trolley from the car and retrieve the pound coin. It gave me something useful to do as well.

Maybe 19-dickity-6, a friend worked at Cosmo. Part of his Saturday work routine was to go down to the canal with a big chain with a hook on the end and fish out all the trolleys. Because the only people that shopped at Cosmo were people from "that" side of town. And when they sent their kids to send the trolley back, they just fucked it in the canal instead.

I obviously don't know. While I think the trolley analogy is kind of useful, it doesn't account for a lot of stuff.

Good brain-juice-thinking-stuff-though.

Aaaaaaand finally!

We've moved to page 224 of this thread. No longer will I have to scroll past Jim Morrison's massive stupid face and Mr. Tayto's massive stupid penis.
Aaaaaaand finally!

Just seeing if I can work this "insert quote" feature

PJ Harvey, Michael Stipe, Peter Buck, Tanya Donnelly, (and more?) watching Morphine at some festival

106009377_10221667150129213_2592815798774786396_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back