The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Everyone's favourite band The Doors, waiting for the guy to leave so they can shoot the cover to their album Morrison Hotel. You can see the band in the reflection.

And the cover photo

This was a transient hotel in Downtown LA on Hope Street. The Doors didn’t have permission to take this picture, so when the lobby was empty, they ran in quickly and sat behind the window. One roll of film shot before we would get asked to leave." -- Henry Diltz. This became the Morrison Hotel album cover.

hydromancer

Threads

An Albrecht Durer depiction of Saturn with presumably Capricorn it's house being the goat at the bottom which the planet itself will retrograde back into next month.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Corgan is rediculous. He's super sound 90% of the time and then he'll come out with something that will give you immediate 100 yard stare.

I'm not sure about the mid 2010s yet. Seems to be hitting about 2-3 good tunes per album these days. Have not touched cotillions though. Kinda startling to like that terrible comeback record.

EDIT:
I sometimes follow him on insta. His epic daily q and a's range from interesting to mind numbing, though i do think he now understands that he was only going to be the most on the ball writer in westeross once.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Parade - Music from the Motion Picture Under the Cherry Moon
    Christopher Tracy's Parade
    Prince
    Parade - Music from the Motion Picture Under the Cherry Moon
  • Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads