The National Party (1 Viewer)

The silent majority of massive racists can vote them in in the next general election if they're all so offended by the cancelling of the meeting.

I'm apprehensive about how much coverage this is getting but don't know the right way it should be done. In the UK / USA the resistance against this kind of thing is what was harnessed to give it legs. We live in bubbles. Any of you people who use FB / Twitter - whats the likelyhood you are going to see much of the people who support this kind of thing, as opposed to those who are against it? Probably biased because we tend to make friends with people we agree with. Thus follows a self curated mild left / extreme right bubble of social media, set of petri dishes in which support and opposition to this will grow in. As more oppose it (online of course) with the same identikit 'this is bad, i'm outraged etc' platitudes they will be harnessed to cement its support. These are the mechanics we are working with at this time.

Spot on..all the snowflakes progressive libtards in echo chambers confirming their own bias with little back slaps. Stupid cunts.

Spot on..all the snowflakes progressive libtards in echo chambers confirming their own bias with little back slaps. Stupid cunts.
hahaha, speaking of echo chambers, snowflakes and libtards, have you considered thinking or talking about these issues in any way beyond regurgitated internet cliché?

hahaha, speaking of echo chambers, snowflakes and libtards, have you considered thinking or talking about these issues in any way beyond regurgitated internet cliché?

No because its hard to argue with a someone who thinks we should all love one another but hates anyone who doesn't.

That would make me a wacist..the 'silent majority of massive' wacists..innit?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back