The Mandalorian Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Season 2 was great to watch but the downside is that it's all heading back towards fan fiction territory.
Season 1 was class because it felt like there was some actual danger at times, it seemed like the heroes might actually have a hard time when for instance 30 storm troopers have you trapped inside a house with only one door.
Season 2 is back to taking the piss with storm troopers again, at least the dark troopers were cool though. 6 people take out a starship crewed by 'hundreds' of imperial troopers, without a scratch. The two imperial 'research' bases, again not a hint of failure.
I reckon the best season 2 episode was surely the 'Jedi' episode with Michael Biehn, probably the only season 2 episode that had the seeming feeling as season 1.

Season 2 was great to watch but the downside is that it's all heading back towards fan fiction territory.
Season 1 was class because it felt like there was some actual danger at times, it seemed like the heroes might actually have a hard time when for instance 30 storm troopers have you trapped inside a house with only one door.
Season 2 is back to taking the piss with storm troopers again, at least the dark troopers were cool though. 6 people take out a starship crewed by 'hundreds' of imperial troopers, without a scratch. The two imperial 'research' bases, again not a hint of failure.
I reckon the best season 2 episode was surely the 'Jedi' episode with Michael Biehn, probably the only season 2 episode that had the seeming feeling as season 1.
Yeah every episode had a shoot out where like 50 stormtroopers died and our heroes remained unscathed. It got a bit boring because there’s no stakes. I was thinking to myself do they not give these poor stormtrooper lads any proper training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back