The Lobster (1 Viewer)

Really enjoyed this,it's way,way funnier than I thought it would be,well worth going to see!

Yeah, I loved how deadpan it was. Reminded me of a Richard Brautigan novel, if you ever read him.

It totally went over the heads of some people though, looking at the comments section in this review

The Lobster

Yeah, I loved how deadpan it was. Reminded me of a Richard Brautigan novel, if you ever read him.

It totally went over the heads of some people though, looking at the comments section in this review

The Lobster
Yeah!I love Richard Brautigan.Nice comparison actually,maybe that's why I liked it so much,dark,surreal,deadpan,awkward and hilarious,right up my alley.Ha yeah the "flat acting" got a mention in the comments,I loved how deadpan and comfortably awkward Colin Farrell was

THE LOBSTER is a love story set in the near future where single people, according to the rules of The City, are arrested and transferred to The Hotel. There they are obliged to find a matching mate in 45 days. If they fail, they are transformed into an animal of their choosing and released into The Woods.

Thats a pretty good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back