The Knick Season 2 (1 Viewer)

This show is so good. Maybe lacks some of the depth that Mad Men had by times, but is still so greatly realised in every aspect, casting, performace, music, script, social history and also a great pot boiler.....

Hodgman has bubonic plague, I think. He refered to even treating well to do's from europe, and the Nancy Drew plot is honing in on why that guy with plague had a second class ticket on the way over, how could he have afforded it.

So is someone trying to bring plague into affluent society, someone with a vested interest in getting wealthy people to pour money into a new hospital?

Nearly feels redundant to just come in here and say that this week's episode was really good, but it was. Great scene with Lucy and her dad, Cleary and the nun too. One where Owen didn't have to do all the heavy lifting.

Do we reckon that

Henry set the fire to take out Nelly and Captain Robertson as he was the one sneaking the ill people in? Or is it Barrow just trying to drive up building costs?

The guy who plays Barrow is only 34

Nearly feels redundant to just come in here and say that this week's episode was really good, but it was. Great scene with Lucy and her dad, Cleary and the nun too. One where Owen didn't have to do all the heavy lifting.

Do we reckon that

Henry set the fire to take out Nelly and Captain Robertson as he was the one sneaking the ill people in? Or is it Barrow just trying to drive up building costs?

The guy who plays Barrow is only 34
same age as me. wow. he actually looks much younger out of character.

latest

Yeah..but I'd say

the effectiveness of that last minute adrenaline injection could be decided by how well negotiations go to secure him for the third

Also..
It might suck big olde time medical balls if he's gone from it..he is the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back