The Joys Of Film Photography (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
This is more of a regret than a mistake (well no, it's definitely a mistake too) - about five years ago I found myself in possession of a roll of Kodak Ektar 25! I loaded it in my Nikon FM2, set the iso to 25, not really knowing that I was about to use one of a very much endangered species of film. The ISO was so low that I found it hard to get conditions bright enough to make decent exposures. So I shot about half the roll and thought "feckit, I'm sick of this" and got it developed. I got the film back and the photos were so beautiful, so vibrant and smooth and I have never used a better colour film since. One simple google later and I realised I had just squandered a pretty famous, discontinued film. O well. Kodak have since released a new version of it rated at iso 100; I've tried it and it's lovely, but nowhere near as... creamily smooth. Is that a creepy way of describing something? Anyways, here are some of the photos I took with that film: http://www.lomography.com/homes/petunia/albums/9491-remember-september

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back