The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (1 Viewer)

1 2 3 GO

Threads
I thought it was pretty bad actually. Was hoping for something good as I like David Cross but I was disappointed.

1 2 3 GO

Threads
Have you watched them all? The pilot/ first episode was alright but it went down hill fast from there.

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Threads
I thought it was pretty bad actually. Was hoping for something good as I like David Cross but I was disappointed.
what stuff of his are you a fan of? this definitly concentrated more on the fart joke aspect of his comedy but i found it to be hilariously dumb slapstick nonsense that was pretty tough to watch (in that curb way) but always entertaining. more mr show then his standup stuff for sure.

1 2 3 GO

Threads
I love his stand up stuff. Maybe I'm just not really into slapstick? But you said it was tough to watch, like curb. I think curb is original enough but todd just seemed a bit too predictable.

evil bandit

Threads
Website
Visit site
Very enjoyable stuff. The scene with the "removal of the black pudding" had me in stiches. It does seem to be a show people either love or hate, there's no middle ground at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads