The 'if you see it, buy it for me' thread (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

don't know would people be willing to do this. I reckon some would. i would anyway.

basically, if you come across a record in your digging escapades and have read in this thread that someone is looking for it, pick it up for them and sort out exchanging cash etc yourselves. obviously, wholly based on trust. could be issues with cheeky fuckers buying an LP for 2 or 3 quid and flogging it on for what maximum price person would be willing to pay. not likely though i would hope. also, condition. goes without saying. it would have to be a playable copy etc. suppose you could also state what condition of media/sleeve you're after.

too many records are over priced online and they're definitely sitting around the place at reasonable, realistic prices.

anyways, I've been looking for a copy of first sultans of ping fc LP casual sex in the cineplex for a while. have it on cd but want a copy on vinyl. starting to go for silly prices on discogs. couple up on ebay at the moment but i imagine they'll go for upwards of 25 with shipping add ons from UK. would leave it up to finders judgement that it would be a playable copy with a decent sleeve. but not torn to shit. willing to pay 15 euro max

cover.jpg

Good idea for a thread.

I desperately need

Cheap Trick-the Latest" on vinyl.

I was just too broke when it was released and it's pretty much the only one I need. (Don't have the Doctor either,but I'll pick it up cheap eventually) I'm willing to pay for the Latest. Don't imagine it's be seen in Ireland,but if anyone stumbles across it online it'd be very appreciated.

might be worth throwing up a photo of the sleeve for the ol visual memory

Gary, I'll be out in few record shops next week. I'll put an eye around for ya..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back