The I used to think thread (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
I used to think that stuffing was the food that the chicken ate and digested when it was alive.

Did any of you think stupid things when you were little?

You know the way it sometimes says Post no Bills on hoardings and abandoned buildings? Up until very recently I thought that that meant post no bills as in actual bills like electricity bills, gas bill etc.

My girlfriend used to think the lyrics for 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' by Aerosmith were 'Doodle like a Lady'.

That in America you stayed in school until you were about 30-- after seeing Grease

You know the way it sometimes says Post no Bills on hoardings and abandoned buildings? Up until very recently I thought that that meant post no bills as in actual bills like electricity bills, gas bill etc.

I thought the same. I figured it out a good while ago though.

I used to assume I would marry my older sister. Seriously.

I thought the dimples on paths were there so blind cyclists knew they were coming to traffic lights.

I thought the dimples on paths were there so blind cyclists knew they were coming to traffic lights.

Eh cyclists?

Pedestrians... I only found out recently what they were, in my new found wisdom I decided to tell my brother to which he answered "I know what they are, I had to get the lads to rip up a load of concrete to put the fucking things in".

When my mammy asked me did I know where milk came from when I was about 3 I said....

"of course I do, ah amn't stewpid! it comes from the shop..."

"yes, but where does the shop get it from..."

"...."

"cows anarcho munk, milk comes from cows!"

"WAT"

And until I was about 6 or 7 I didn't have a clue what "fair dues" meant, i thought people were saying "fair juice" to each other all the time.
So one day I cracked up with the absurdity of it all
and shouted out "WELL WHAT DOES IT FRICKIN TASTE LIKE YOU EEJITS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back