the great thomann order of feb 2011 (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
to whom it may concern

moose
Anthony
@shneaky6pack

regardless of customer service woes i'm putting that order in this evening either way.

thomann customer service seems to not be the well oiled machine it once was.

nice one!

I'm surprised Thomann have let the standards slide....usually top drawer

I'm surprised Thomann have let the standards slide....usually top drawer

I know, they just told me that they have 700 people in customer service and apparently if i reply to mail that they sent me, it doesnt go back to the person i mailed, its just got a 1/700 chance of getting back to them. Seems be the root of all my problems this week.

I can vouch for 8, i have talked to 8 this week - the names are very familiar though... like i talked to them a few years back. I will probably have calmed down by then but i was tempted to send them the complete text of this weeks conversations in one mail after the gear arrives, as its just me asking the same question a few times and getting the same (useless) answer from a different member of staff each time. I'd like to take the opportunity to talk to them about kaizen management systems, and how my case may be a situation where applying a small dose of it would benefit us mutually.

My name is Hans Thomann, and I have been the managing director of Musikhaus Thomann since 1990. The company was founded by my father in 1954......and I'm proud to say that despite our 740 employees and more than 3.350.000 customers, we're still an independent family-owned firm. No managers, no business counsellors, no suit & tie guys.

Fair enough.

Who's been stealing what?

Actually, more likely, the more parties, the more stuff goes missing

Ah, I don't think it has anything to do with kicker tournaments, just people borrowing leads and forgetting where they've nicked them from.. it's always the feckin leads though, I think Mat is missing a couple of pedal plugs.. I heard you might have taken them for 9-volt nads fun in your dungeon?

I CANT WAIT for my new pre amp to arrive!!!!

Ann post for Prez!

pre amp for retarded gaz, some effects pedal for moose, digital/lightpipe adapter thingys for anthony, amp head (vht special 6) and a few fittings to build my own speaker cabinet for me.

I've broke a few things in the last few recording sessions, mic clips, adapters etc so i was trying to find replacement parts for my studio gear, thats what the unending email tag game was about.

I've a load of leads, tuner pedal, strings, ear plugs, headphones, guitar cases... on the way... lots of little things really and a zoom h4n from ebay that I hope arrives soon cus I really need it... :)

Ah, I don't think it has anything to do with kicker tournaments, just people borrowing leads and forgetting where they've nicked them from.. it's always the feckin leads though, I think Mat is missing a couple of pedal plugs.. I heard you might have taken them for 9-volt nads fun in your dungeon?

My dungeon operates on electromagnetism I'll have you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back