The Great Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Just got a TC Electronics Desktop Konnekt6 with a free Shure SM58. After shipping and (no charge) customs, it came to 250 quid.

Deserved of a place in the Great Buy Thread, I reckon.

I highly recommend this:
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1901

H4_top-web.jpg

Can anyone recommend something like this but a bit cheaper?!

I sort of fancy there C03, as a drity cheap multi pattern. I wouldn't mind playing with fig8 and omin patterns, but because of the less then stellar acoustics of where I record, there is probably no point in throwing down big $$$

the set up i used for my last album was 50% samson. the rode nt rip off isnt bad at all for the money, and i thought it stood up quite well to a sm58 in terms of tone per euro. i'm building on a budget and 200 quid spent on samson really opened out the palette of what i could do.

I'm on the verge of buying this....my only issue is that I need to record "live" to my laptop using SF ACID 6 - will it allow this or will I have to use the Cubase that it's bundled with ? I've asked their tech support but they haven't got back yet.

i ran one of these with reaper recently on field work, its definitely not tied to cubase, but i know nothing about sf acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back