The Grandmother Thread (1 Viewer)

You know that noise that pigeons make - 'hoo hoooo hoo, hoo hooooo hoo'? My nan used to tell me they were saying 'You're dirty! You're dirty!'. She also had a load of riddles where the answer I'd give would result in me being punched or pinched. She used to sing a cheery song about two boys getting their throats cut. I've inherited her sense of humour and love of advocaat.

I don't think they had any.

But I should have stood my ground regardless

Well, to make a good story boring:

First of all the polish girl didn't know what it was so she had to get her boss. He laughed, said he hadn't heard anyone order that in years and no, they didn't have any, order something else. Also, why in god's name are you ordering that? Advocaat? Seriously like...

Well, to make a good story boring:

First of all the polish girl didn't know what it was so she had to get her boss. He laughed, said he hadn't heard anyone order that in years and no, they didn't have any, order something else. Also, why in god's name are you ordering that? Advocaat? Seriously like...

I agree with the barman after looking it up. Custard/egg drink, FFS.

I never met any of my grandparents, but I've heard a lot about them, I suppose. My dad's mother, it turns out had been in a Magdelene Laundry.

heh heh heh

shes right though. eggs are mostly shit. have you tried the stuff or was that to be your first time?

No she's not. Advocaat is deadly.

BTW enjoy your baking with your 'eggs are mostly shit' opinion :mad:

EVERYBODY SHUT UP, YOU AREN'T INVITED TO MY AMAZING ADVOCAAT PARTY ANYWAY.

PRICKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back