The Grand National (1 Viewer)

Diddles

I'm thinking

Comply or Die

Offshore Account.

I usually do two horsies for the national.

I have 30 eurons from Cheltenham so 5 each way.

Got a good tip for the grand national, Darkness its 18-1. been in training for this for 2 yrs (I think its owned by andrew lloyd webber's wife or something).
Heard it off two people, a guy who told has his own horse running (part of a syndicate) and an trainer.
great odds for an each way but think I'll double up.

I think i'll put 5ew on silver birch. The sprog picked my will.
if she wins and mine dont even place, i'm going to feel pretty sick.

i've 50p each way riding on Cloudy Lane meanwhile i have 25p each way on Comply or Die and Offshore Account :D (thank god for online betting. i'd have been left out of the bookmakers for makin bets like that )

"come on, bernard, it's not real gambling, it's the grand national"
Manny in Black Books

meanwhile in the office sweapstake, i got cloudy lane, irish invader and nowhere

i've 50p each way riding on Cloudy Lane meanwhile i have 25p each way on Comply or Die and Offshore Account :D (thank god for online betting. i'd have been left out of the bookmakers for makin bets like that )

"come on, bernard, it's not real gambling, it's the grand national"
Manny in Black Books

meanwhile in the office sweapstake, i got cloudy lane, irish invader and nowhere
Comply or die looks good for an e/w.
ended up doing just an e/w on darkness, the trainer is my uncle but still, i'm not keen on having too much on one horse.

I've put a tenner at 15/2 on My Will to win. Only because it's Ruby Walsh on board. Could be rocking horse for all I know.
its a great horse.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 2 false starts, bollox, silver birch is going to be knackered soon.

Thems fighting words, eh when's the last time your team won a match?

Mine was the first horse to fall. :( Actually, I was quite upset as I had no idea there were jumps in this thing. I just happened to be in a pub and someone was running down to make a bet. I've never bet on anything before so I thought it would be funny. I nearly cried. Poor horses and jockeys. Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back