The giving out about Chelsea Thread (1 Viewer)

Franco

Since no-one here supports them - or admits to - i thought it would make sense to keep all the season's inevitable gripes, moans and schadenfeude in here.

Sevilla want £27 million for Alves.

hahahahahahahahaha. For a full back.

he'd be good for chelski though. mourinho likes his midfield to tuck in and the full backs to overlap, that's why he went for cashley cole and alves is the best in the world for it at the minute

I rate him too, but that's crazy money.*

Its funny that Chelsea can still be held to ransom when they really want a player, despite all their protestations that they're 'balancing the books', etc.

Will be interesting to see if they shell out top dollar.

* Still 3 Million less that Rio I guess....

he'd be good for chelski though. mourinho likes his midfield to tuck in and the full backs to overlap, that's why he went for cashley cole and alves is the best in the world for it at the minute

He's not great defensively though and that seems to be a constant concern for Chelsea, teams getting at them down their right.

my reply about glen johnston being the future of football was lost. dunno how i feel about that now.

alves brings a lot of attacking option. can take a free kick and all. but a full back he ain't. unless roberto carlos was a full back. which he weren't.

They've signed Belletti from Barca.

Looks like they don't want to be pressured into forking out for Alves.

Since no-one here supports them - or admits to - i thought it would make sense to keep all the season's inevitable gripes, moans and schadenfeude in here.

Sevilla want £27 million for Alves.

hahahahahahahahaha. For a full back.

red tape menace supports them.

I'd rather see them win the league for the next 50 years than Man Utd to win another title.

Setanta cunts showing Chelsea again today, I mean Arsenal vs. top of the table Manc City is a far bigger match, I complained to 'em, 5 days for reply....donno if our team can hold on that long though.

anyone get the feeling it's chelseas season, the way ref and goalies are bending over backwards and honking on the poppers, and asking for a blue poke.

From yesterday's fiver on the guardian ...

Oh dear, where can Juan Mata be, unwitting victim of tedious punnery, in purgatory, ever since José, and everyone wept he was there.

Now packed off to Swindon for Tin Pot Cup buffoonery, he can't be trusted for playing on Saturday, too darn polite to renounce the cruel tyranny, José just simply hates flair.

Oh dear, where can Juan Mata be, unwitting victim of tedious punnery, in purgatory, ever since José, and everyone wept he was there.

With locks that do curl and wave oh so gracefully, svelte and cute legs that move with dexterity, clearly a model of arch masculinity, José can only despair.

He writes stylish prose, with insight and empathy, sensitive thoughts, expressed with due clarity, right for your daughter, he loves with sincerity, but he's no good in the air.

There's no hanging back, like Mikel John Obi, or chugging and charging, like the old man Frankie, he's thoughtful and calm, so plays with a levity, José just simply can't bear.

Playing the football that's thrilling and heavenly, doesn't compare to winning disgracefully, ridding a talent of all spontaneity, classic Mourinho fare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back