"the Gannon Family" (1 Viewer)

All you need to do for the show is to go down to lillies on a saturday night, i'd go but i'm not allowed in, and say the words: casting, tv, money, and rte and you'll have every halfwit pretend celebrity in the place begging you to give them a shot

Originally posted by Ed
All you need to do for the show is to go down to lillies on a saturday night, i'd go but i'm not allowed in, and say the words: casting, tv, money, and rte and you'll have every halfwit pretend celebrity in the place begging you to give them a shot

yeah but we dont want young wans like samantha mumba on our show, we want real people like man!

Families are great though. There should be a mini series done about my 12 year old brother, he was doing some computer class in school and was getting a great laugh off the other kids in the class from what he was writing about one of the other kids there, "he's gay" etc. Anyways the teacher caught him, printed the page out and told him he'd have to get my parents to sign in. So instead of doing that he tries to forge their signatures, my mum's is easy to do, my dad's is nearly impossible. So he brings it back in the next day with the forged signatures, and oddly enough the teacher thought it strange that one of my parents would have to use tipp ex to correct a mistake in signing their name. Rube!

Originally posted by Ed
Families are great though. There should be a mini series done about my 12 year old brother, he was doing some computer class in school and was getting a great laugh off the other kids in the class from what he was writing about one of the other kids there, "he's gay" etc. Anyways the teacher caught him, printed the page out and told him he'd have to get my parents to sign in. So instead of doing that he tries to forge their signatures, my mum's is easy to do, my dad's is nearly impossible. So he brings it back in the next day with the forged signatures, and oddly enough the teacher thought it strange that one of my parents would have to use tipp ex to correct a mistake in signing their name. Rube!

Classic but beat this, when billy was in first class he was such a bold boy the stalinist teacher mrs. doyle, decided she would have to tie his hands behind his chair with sellotape and then proceeded to selloptape his mouth aswell.
If i ever hunt that bitch down ill selloptape her i tell ya!

Originally posted by cuntface
Classic but beat this, when billy was in first class he was such a bold boy the stalinist teacher mrs. doyle, decided she would have to tie his hands behind his chair with sellotape and then proceeded to selloptape his mouth aswell.

What a teacher. My second class teacher was fantastic, on friday afternoons he'd get out his violin and get the whole class to sing sea shantys. He'd wander around the class while playing and would occasionally stop to belt someone across the hands with the violin bow if they weren't singing properly. Best teacher i ever had. Except the lunatic teacher who never looked at the class and never made eye contact with anyone. He'd come in and just start writing on the board and talking, he never turned his head past the side wall. Got me an A in my leaving :D

all we need now is some stars to join Silly and Busan on the show not including the wonderful people from the ballroom!

Could some of us not have *Funny* cameo roles, where we walk into the room and the audience applauds???

it does too, pip doesn't sport the shades though, thank funk

I think Pip in wild kung fu limbs flailing dancing to northern soul massacre is probably more apt

i have to admit i thought "ooh great idea"
when i read this.
2 or 3 of my insane junior infants would really
benefit from being tied down ;)

yesterday one of them climbed *onto* the painting table and went home all blue.

Originally posted by coraline
i have to admit i thought "ooh great idea"
when i read this.
2 or 3 of my insane junior infants would really
benefit from being tied down ;)

I have to admit I was one of those problematic young kids too. On the first day of school, I actually bit my teacher's ankle.

And another time when I was told to go stand in the corner, I refused.

Originally posted by enchance
I have to admit I was one of those problematic young kids too. On the first day of school, I actually bit my teacher's ankle.

So by your refusal did that mean you didnt have to go and stand in the corner, and the teacher learnt never to cross you again???!!!

So by your refusal did that mean you didnt have to go and stand in the corner, and the teacher learnt never to cross you again???!!!

no, quite the opposite. I learnt never to cross her.

just was good little boy and read my ann and barry.

Originally posted by enchance

when I was a child of about 5 or 6 I fell asleep in school and the teacher grabbed me and shoved me head under the sink and let rip with the cold tap.

Now I have chronic insomnia

lifes a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back