The Friday bad times Michael Jackson thread (1 Viewer)

I never heard of this bodying!

I like it!

I don't know what it means but thats ok too!

I don't know what bodying means, but for the love of god someone please change the name of this thread or move this discussion somewhere else. The title is really... not good.

Its kinda ahistorical to revise events to suit the current perception. When I was 7 I bought 'Bad' on vinyl, i thought it was great. I'm not sure at what exact point I started comprehending that there might be something awfully wrong but I remember feeling awkward around MJ house party listens a few years ago. We learn over time. I was happy enough to dispatch with MJ a few years ago, its probably in a thread here somewhere. Maybe keep the title, link out the newer posts to a new thread and lock this one?

Michael Jackson was one of the first albums I’d ever heard outside the family home. My mate bought the album and I cogged it.
We Used to ‘breakdance’ for our parents listening to ‘Bad’.
I remember loving the associated film where he plays that Rabbit character too and the scary bit with the tarantulas.
Loved that shit but trying to defend anything this major is silly.
Anyway, Lock the thread, because any attempt at discussion just resorts in behaviour so immature it’d be abused by Michael Jackson.

Eh right, sorry for being triggered.

I wasn't suggesting that we practice revisionist history, I was suggesting that this discussion happens somewhere that takes its serious contents, seriously.

Eh right, sorry for being triggered.

I wasn't suggesting that we practice revisionist history, I was suggesting that this discussion happens somewhere that takes its serious contents, seriously.

fair enough :) Sorry i wasn't trying to take a dig at you. I'm a bit hungover.

The sad thing is, I went to the cinema (to see the favourite, 8/10 would recommend) and had two glasses of wine and feel like a pile of flaming shite. Turning 30 has ruined my life.

The sad thing is, I went to the cinema (to see the favourite, 8/10 would recommend) and had two glasses of wine and feel like a pile of flaming shite. Turning 30 has ruined my life.

Im afraid it doesn’t get much better!
I had one (ONE!) 33cl can of 5% beer last week and I had a banging head the following morning. Whole day was a write off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back