The Friday bad times Michael Jackson thread (1 Viewer)

jonah

Threads
Thanks Pete, no criticism on you re thread on my part just this other shower of eejits 🙌

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Michael Jackson was one of the first albums I’d ever heard outside the family home. My mate bought the album and I cogged it.
We Used to ‘breakdance’ for our parents listening to ‘Bad’.
I remember loving the associated film where he plays that Rabbit character too and the scary bit with the tarantulas.
Loved that shit but trying to defend anything this major is silly.
Anyway, Lock the thread, because any attempt at discussion just resorts in behaviour so immature it’d be abused by Michael Jackson.
We used to charge the local girls a penny into Fizz's back garden to watch us dance to Michael Jackson. After they got bored of the dancing we started stripping for them. Amazing how much confidence you have before school age. Not sure whay Jacko would have made of it all.

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
We used to charge the local girls a penny into Fizz's back garden to watch us dance to Michael Jackson. After they got bored of the dancing we started stripping for them. Amazing how much confidence you have before school age. Not sure whay Jacko would have made of it all.
and people who pay a penny to see that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads